Maytag 30" 4-Burner Gas Cooktop – Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: MGC7430S
Dimensions: Width: 29.5'' Height: 3.78'' Depth: 21.5''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewSimmer succulent sauces and brown beautiful beef steaks with this magnificent Maytag four-burner gas cooktop. Get your chef on thanks to a 15,000 BTU Power™ burner, which provides enough heat to add rich colour and flavour to your meals. Meanwhile, a low-heat simmer burner ensures sauces and delicate desserts won't burn. Heavy-duty continuous cast iron grates make it easy to slide heavy pots and pans around, while the DuraClean™ grate coating and sealed surface burners make cleaning a breeze.
- 15,000 BTU Power Burner
- Heavy-Duty DuraClean Continuous Cast-Iron Grates
- Simmer Burner
- Sealed Surface Burners
- Liquid Petroleum (LP) Conversion Kit
15,000 BTU Power Burner
Family favourites will be sizzling before you know it with Maytag's 15,000 BTU Power burner. This super-hot burner uses intense heat for added flavour during browning and sauting.
Heavy-Duty DuraClean Continuous Cast-Iron Grates
Heavy-duty DuraClean cast-iron grates let pots and pans slide smoothly around the cooktop for fewer spills and easier transitions from burner to burner.
The simmer burner provides 800 to 5,000 BTUs of precise, adjustable heat for both a full-power simmer burner and warming setting all in one.
Sealed Surface Burners
These burners are sealed to create a smooth surface for even heating, easy cleanup and extended grate life. Plus, it helps to keep food from falling below the cooktop.
LP Conversion Kit
Enjoy the flexibility of cooking with LP (propane) gas with this convenient conversion kit.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Size: 30"
- Surface Material: Stainless/Porcelain Coated Steel
- Burner or Element Style: Sealed Gas
- Number of Burners: 4
- Number of Open Bays: N/A
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Amps: 15
- Volts: 120
- Left Front Power: 5,000 BTU
- Left Front Type: Simmer
- Left Rear Power: 15,000 BTU
- Left Rear Type: Power Burner
- Right Front Power: 12,000 BTU
- Right Front Type: Burner
- Right Rear Power: 9,100 BTU
- Right Rear Type: Burner
- Digital Display: No
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Heating Element On Indicator Light: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: No
- Power Boost: No
- Cutout Width: 19"
- Cutout Depth: 28.5"