Bosch 18" 800 Series Bar-Handle Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: SPX68U55
Dimensions: Width: 17.63'' Height: 31.88'' Depth: 21.63''
Product OverviewClean your dishes in a snap thanks to this Bosch bar-handle built-in dishwasher. By utilizing higher- and lower-powered spray pressures, this lean cleaning machine will blast any food and grime off your plates and cups with ease. Fit every last pot and pan inside using the RackMatic® adjustment system, which allows you to shift the interior around to suit your needs. Plus, the InfoLight® will let you know when the dishwasher is done without interrupting you with a loud signal.
- AquaStop® Plus
- Variable Spray Pressure
Bosch dishwashers are so quiet, you may forget they’re running. InfoLight projects a red light onto the floor during the wash cycle, which turns off when the dishes are clean.
Exclusive to Bosch, AquaStop Plus detects leaks in the base of the dishwasher. The system will shut down operation and automatically pump water out so it cannot make contact with the floor. Additionally, an electro-valve at the water tap and a double-walled hose system makes AquaStop Plus the most comprehensive safety system available.
Bosch's RackMatic system can adjust the top rack in just one step, even when the rack is loaded. This feature also adjusts to three different heights and allows up to nine rack positions for ultimate loading flexibility.
Variable Spray Pressure
Utilizing higher and lower spray pressures allows for an enhanced cleaning performance.
Full Features and Specifications
- Hygiene, InfoLight (Red), varioDrawer, varioFlex
- Silence Level (dBA): 44 dB
- InfoLight: Red
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Yes
- Energy Consumption (kWh/yr): 259 kWh
- Number of Place Settings: 10
- Upper Rack: Mid
- Lower Rack: Mid
- Adjustable Upper Rack: RackMatic 3-Stage
- Flip Tines in Upper Rack: 2
- Flip Tines in Lower Rack: 2
- 3rd Rack: 3rd Rack 1.0
- Silverware Basket: Standard
- Number of Programs: 6
- Program 1: Power Scrub Plus US
- Program 2: Auto US
- Program 3: Delicate/Economy Wash US
- Program 4: Regular US
- Program 5: Quick Wash US
- Program 6: Rinse & Hold US
- Number of Options: 5
- Cycle Options: Crystal Protect, Extra Dry, Half Load, Sanitation
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Concealed Heating Element: Yes
- Display: Yes
- Leak Protection System: 24/7 AquaStop Plus
- Interior Light: No
- Water Softener: Yes
- Load Sensor: No
- Variable Spray Pressure: Yes
- Sanitized Indicator Light: Yes
- Filtration Type: 3-Fold Corrugated
- Five-Level Wash: Yes
- Child Lock: No
- Accessories Parts: 3 Small Item Clips, Bottle Holder Metal
- Approval Certificates: CSA, UL
- Sanitizing Wash Cycle(s): Yes
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Watts: 1,300 W
- Current: 12 A
- Volts: 120 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Tub Type: EuroTub/ADA
- Plug Type: 120 V, 3-Prong
- Required Cutout Size: 17.75" W x 32.13" H x 24" D
- Inlet Hose Length: 65"