GE 23.75” Built-In Tall-Tub Dishwasher – GDF510PGJWW
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: GDF510JW
Dimensions: Width: 24'' Height: 34.5'' Depth: 24''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewGet your dirty dishes cleaner than ever with this GE built-in tall-tub dishwasher. A sensor carefully monitors the wash cycle and adjusts the temperature, cycle length and water quantity as needed to make sure your dishes come out clean every time. Cleaning up after holiday parties is a breeze with the china/crystal cycle: simply wash your china and other delicate dishes in this gentle cycle, and you can spend the rest of your evening with your guests – not a sink full of dishes.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Dedicated Silverware Jets
- China/Crystal Cycle
- Glasses Section
- Pearlescent Racks with Ball Tip Tines
- XtraClean™ Sensor
Energy Star Certified
When a home appliance receives Energy Star certification, you can trust that it is energy efficient. Saving energy is good for both the earth and your wallet.
Dedicated Silverware Jets
These jets target your cutlery to ensure that your forks, spoons and knives come out clean.
Use this cycle when you want to wash delicate dishware, like china. The lower wash temperatures are safe for your delicate dishes.
The glasses section gets your glasses clean, but is gentle enough to not damage them.
Pearlescent Racks with Ball-Tip TinesThese racks hold your dishes in place to ensure that they don't get broken during the wash cycle. Plus, the racks are durable so you can use them for a long time to come.
XtraClean SensorThis sensor keeps an eye on your dishes to make sure they're getting clean and makes adjustments as necessary.
Full Features and Specifications
- Colour Appearance: White on White
- Exterior Style: Bowed, Front Control - GE Style
- Door Style: Full-Length Flat Door
- Rinse Only: Yes
- Light Wash: Yes
- Heavy Wash: Yes
- Normal Wash: Yes
- Calrod Heating Element: 4-Pass, Exposed
- Sound Insulation Package: 55 dBA
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- Control Type: Front Electronic Controls
- Rinse Aid Dispenser: With Indicator and Adjustment
- Cycle Progress Indicators (On Control): 1 "Clean" Lights
- Cycles/Options: 4/3
- Tub and Door Liner: PermaTuf
- Latch/Door Handle: Tub-Mounted/Pocket
- Place Settings: 14
- Levelling Legs: 4
- Touchpads: 4
- Temperature Boost: Yes
- Child Lock: Yes
- Heated Dry: Yes
Power and Ratings:
- Electrical Requirements: 120 V; 60 Hz; 9.9 A
- Calrod Heater Watts: Multi-Wattage
- Upper Rack – Removable: Yes
- Primary Silverware Basket: Door-Mounted (or Front of Lower Rack); with Cell Covers and Small Items Lid
- Secondary Silverware Basket: Auxiliary Small Items Basket with Cell Cove
- Racking System: PVC – Pearlescent
- Wash Arm – Lower Level: Yes
- Wash Arm – Mid-Level: Yes,/li>
- Hard Food Disposer: Piranha
- Wash System: Removable Filter, Alternating S/A
- Overall Height with Legs Extended (in.): 34.625