Maytag 6.4 Cu. Ft. Combination Wall Oven – MMW9730FZ
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: MMW9730Z
Dimensions: Width: 30'' Height: 42.56'' Depth: 26.87''
Product OverviewEnjoy the benefits of precise cooking in both the oven and microwave with this Maytag combination wall oven. For fast cooking, the microwave has a built-in sensor that adjusts time and power automatically to get whatever you're heating evenly cooked. Below, the True Convection oven with Precision Cooking™ speeds up cooking times for baking, broiling or roasting. Plus, fingerprint-resistant stainless steel helps to keep the appliance looking sleek.
- True Convection with Third Element
- Precision Cooking System
- Power Preheat
- Heavy-Duty Roll-Out Rack
- Sensor Cooking
True Convection with Fan & Third Element
EvenAir true convection uses a powerful heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
Precision Cooking System
The Precision Cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil functions to deliver quick, evenly cooked meals in your oven.
Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner fast with juicy flavour every time.
Heavy Duty Roll-Out Rack
Heavy-duty roller racks feature full extension glides on ball bearings that slide out smoothly for easy access to large meals.
Sensor cooking adjusts to your dinner with ideal time and microwave power settings for everything from large casseroles to pasta.
Full Features and Specifications
Configuration and Overview:
- Oven Type: Combination
- Star K Compliant: Sabbath Mode
- ADA Compliant: No
- Steam Cooking: No
- Bake Element Power: 2,800 W/2,427 W
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Door Broiler Position: Closed
- Convection Element Type: True
- Convection Element Power: 2,500 W/2,167 W
- Hidden Bake Element: Yes
- Number of Oven Lights: 2
- Number of Oven Racks: 3
- Number of Rack Guides: 6
- Interior Colour: Grey
- Rack Guide Type: Moulded
- Display Type: Digital
- Display Colour: Amber
- Cooking Power Wattage: No
- Convection: No
- Door Release: Handle
- Door Swing: Drop Down
- Interior Light: Halogen
- Turntable Diameter Size: 14.33"
- Number of Keypads: 1
- Quick Touch Settings: Reheat; Defrost; Popcorn
- Sensor Cooking: Yes
- Door Type: Metal & Glass
- Flush Installation Approved: No
- Handle Colour: Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Oven Window Size: Extra Large