Samsung French Door Refrigerator Water Filter
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: HAFCU1
Dimensions: Width: 7.2'' Height: 14.2'' Depth: 7.2''
Product OverviewUse this replacement filter with your Samsung French door refrigerator to receive clean, fresh-tasting water and ice from your external dispenser. For best results, replace your filter every six months.
Fresh Filtered Water and Ice at Your Fingertips
This refrigerator water filter is used in Samsung model RFG237ACRS. While retaining beneficial fluoride, this water filter reduces cysts, chlorine taste and odour, particulates (Class I), lead, and mercury. For added convenience, all Samsung refrigerators with an external dispenser have an indicator light on the display that reminds you when it’s time to replace your water filter.
Samsung water filters are NSF® certified. This certification is widely recognized as a guarantee of safety and is your assurance that this filter has been tested by one of the most respected, independent certification companies in existence today.
Reduction of Contaminants
Samsung water filters use only a high-grade carbon block, which removes over 99% of the potentially harmful contaminants that may be present in your water.
Filter Replacement Guidelines:
- 6 Months: Recommended for households with municipal water.
- 3-6 Months: Changing the filter more often is recommended for households using well water.
- Now: If water has visible particulates or an odour, you notice a decrease in water flow, or the filter indicator light is red (note: about 1 month before the filter needs to be changed, the indicator will first turn orange).