KitchenAid 7.1 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Induction Convection Range with Baking Drawer - KSIB900ESS
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: KSIB900S
Dimensions: Width: 29.94'' Height: 47.38'' Depth: 28.5''
Product OverviewYour famous family recipes will become even more famous when you cook them with this KitchenAid 7.1 cu. ft. slide-in induction convection range. The baking drawer lets you do everything from cooking another dish for a feast to keeping a meal warm for a late-working family member. You’ll love how the Even-Heat™ true convection keeps the entire oven at the right temperature for perfect cooking and baking. Plus, as you prepare a meal, set the built-in probe monitor your meal’s internal temperature to make sure it cooks just the way you like it.
- Baking Drawer
- Even-Heat True Convection
- Four Induction Elements with a Bridge Zone
- Built-In Probe
This separate compartment allows you to bake a second dish at a separate temperature, slow cook a meal or keep a dish warm. You’ll be able to cook quite a feast with this range, and keep it warm until mealtime.
Even-Heat True Convection
True convection ensures the entire oven is kept at the perfect temperature, so your meals come out evenly-cooked and juicy on the inside.
Four Induction Elements with a Bridge Zone
You’ll have even more cooking options with four induction cooking surfaces. Also, two seven-inch cooking surfaces are combined with a bridge element into one large surface, so you can get even heat through a griddle and cook up perfect steaks.
This probe monitors a dish’s internal temperature, making cooking that much more convenient and letting you tend to the rest of the meal.
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Range Type: Slide-In
- Capacity: 7.1 Cu. Ft.
- Drawer Type: Baking Drawer
- Selections: Steam Bake; Bread Proofing; Keep Warm; Cook Time; Delay Start; Warm Zone; Clock; Baking Drawer Bake; Baking Drawer Keep Warm; Baking Drawer Slow Cook
- ADA Compliant: ADA Height and Operation Compliant
- Electrical: 40A @ 240V
- Cooktop Element Style: Induction
- Number of Cooking Elements: Four
- Element Power Range: 1,800 to 3,600W
- Element Sizes: 6", 7" Bridged, 11"
- Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust
- Bake Element Power: 3,600W at 240V
- Broiler Element Power: 4,000W
- Convection Element Power: 3,200W
- Broiler Location: Top of Oven
- Convection Element Type: Single Fan
- Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
- Hidden Bake Element
- Number of Oven Racks: Three
- Oven Cooking System: Convection
- Width: 29.94"
- Height: 47.38"
- Depth: 28.5"
- Width: 30.75"
- Height: 49.5"
- Depth: 30.25"
- Weight: 224 lb.