Maytag 20. Cu. Ft. French-Door Refrigerator – MFC2062FEZ
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: MFC2062Z
Dimensions: Width: 35.63'' Height: 70'' Depth: 29.5''
Product OverviewKeep all of your groceries properly stored and neatly organized in this Maytag French-door refrigerator. The Beverage Chiller™ compartment keeps your favourite drinks at a lower temperature than other items in the fridge to make every sip more refreshing, while a Wide-N-Fresh™ deli drawer helps preserve the freshness of deli meats and cheeses. Touch a button to initiate the PowerCold™ feature and rapidly reduce the temperature inside to chill newly-unpacked groceries fast.
- PowerCold feature
- Beverage Chiller Compartment
- BrightSeries LED lighting
When keeping cool's a chore, Maytag refrigerators make frigid their main function. The PowerCold feature quickly chills down the refrigerator to help keep everything cool with the touch of a button. Even if the whole family's been browsing with the doors open, Maytag fridges keep their cool.
Beverage Chiller Compartment
Drinks stay nice and cool when kept in the Beverage Chiller compartment. It's up to 4.0 degrees Fahrenheit colder than the rest of the fridge so there's always a refreshing beverage when you need it.
BrightSeries LED lighting
Maytag couldn't add more lights to your kitchen, so they lit up your refrigerator instead. Long-lasting BrightSeries LED lighting is engineered to cast a brighter, whiter light so you won't have to peek around gallons of milk with a flashlight to find what you're looking for.