Maytag 18 Cu. Ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator – MRT118FFFM
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: MRT11FFM
Dimensions: Width: 31.93'' Height: 67.31'' Depth: 33.12''
Product OverviewEnjoy the benefits of a refrigerator with an ultra-smart design by choosing this Maytag top-freezer refrigerator for your kitchen. This fridge has problem-solving features like bottom-mounted crispers that are easy to open and close even when full to the brim. Electronic temperature controls are positioned up front for easy access, and the PowerCold® feature allows you to chill foods at a fast pace to preserve freshness.
- PowerCold feature
- BrightSeries™ LED lighting
- Bottom-Mounted Crispers
- Up-front Electronic Controls
When keeping cool's a chore, Maytag refrigerators make frigid their main function. The PowerCold feature quickly chills down the refrigerator to help keep everything cool with the touch of a button. Even if the whole family's been browsing with the doors open, Maytag fridges keep their cool.
Maytag couldn't add more lights to your kitchen, so they lit up your refrigerator instead. Long-lasting BrightSeries™LED lighting is engineered to cast a brighter, whiter light so you won't have to peek around gallons of milk with a flashlight to find what you're looking for.
Bottom-mounted crispers carry weight from the bottom, not the top, so they'll glide smoothly no matter how much you load them.
Up-front Electronic Controls
Electronic temperature controls are at the front of the refrigerator, making it easy to adjust the temperature without having to move stored items out of the way.