Dryer to Duct Connector Kit
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 4.5'' Height: 8.75'' Depth: 7.13''
Product OverviewThis all-inclusive ProFlex connector kit from Dundas Jafine is the perfect venting installation solution for your dryer. Have confidence in the flame-resistant connector piece, which safely and efficiently connects to the back of your dryer for improved airflow. This kit requires no clamps or duct tape, making it quick and simple to attach to the back of your dryer. Plus, this connector can be easily removed for trouble-free cleaning.
- Safe Connection
- Simple Fit
- Improved Airflow
- Easy to Remove
The included connector piece is made of UL94 rated flame-resistant plastic, making it a safe and efficient way to connect the dryer transition duct to the back of your dryer.
This kit has a friction fit connection to your dryer that requires no clamps or duct tape for attachment.
Help prevent your dryer duct from being crushed and improve airflow with this connector kit.
Easy to Remove
Because this connector is simple to remove, it is extremely easy to clean.
- One 4" x 8' ProFlex 2158A listed and marked transition duct
- One plastic connector piece
- One optional extension piece for dryers with recessed exhaust ports