Klipsch Tower Speaker – 35"
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 10'' Height: 34.75'' Depth: 6.5''
Product OverviewTake your entertainment to the next level with room-filling sound emitted from this powerfully advanced tower speaker by Klipsch. Designed to fill small- to medium-sized rooms with loud, lifelike audio, this speaker is equally impressive whether it's enhancing movies or music. The high-efficiency design equals more output using less energy. Accurately active sound gives you hours upon hours of impressive audio enjoyment.
- 90 x 90-degree Tractrix® Horn
- Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Tweeter
- Spun Copper Injection Molded Graphite Woofers
- Front-Firing Port
90 x 90-degree Tractrix Horn
Klipsch's exclusive Tractrix horn technology and aluminum tweeters deliver the most impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging and powerful dynamics. This creates the cleanest, most natural sound possible.
Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) Tweeter
A linear travel suspension minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance. LTS tweeters have been a hallmark of previous Reference lines, as well as the flagship Klipsch Palladium series, making it a core component of some of the best speakers in the world.
Spun Copper Injection Molded Graphite Woofers
IMG woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid–providing remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion. When paired with the Tractrix horn-loaded LTS tweeter, it provides speaker efficiency that is highest in its class.
Perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, the front placement design creates ideal airflow with minimal distortion.
- Medium density fiberboard cabinet with brushed polymer veneer finish
- Dual 5-way binding posts
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- Frequency Response: 45 - 24k +-3dB
- Sensitivity: 95dB at 2.83V / 1m
- Power Handling: 75W RMS / 300W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms Compatible
- High Frequency Horn: 90 x 90-degree Tractrix Horn
- Low-Frequency Drivers: Two 4.5" (25.4cm) IMG woofers
- Crossover Frequency: 1600Hz
- Inputs: Dual Binding Posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
- Weight: 25 lb. (11.34kg)
- Type: Bass-reflex via front firing port
- Finish: Brushed Black Polymer Veneer