Bella King Panel Bed
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewGive your bedroom a warm, radiating red glow with this Bella king panel bed. Built from Asian hardwood and finished in cherry-coloured veneers, this piece has a soft and stylish look reminiscent of mission design. The showpiece of this well-constructed bed frame is the tall headboard, which at once draws attention to the rich grain and warm colours of the veneer. So whether you're in need of a nap or a full night's sleep, you're sure to love coming home to this wonderful bed.
- The high-reaching headboard showcases the rich, warm finish of the veneer.
- Asian hardwood makes for a strong and sturdy frame.
- This bedframe fits a standard king-size mattress.
- Cherry-coloured veneers create a warm and versatile impression among your decor.
To remove dust and debris, wipe down the furniture frames with a soft, clean cloth as needed.
- Headboard: 80" W x 58.5" H x 1.7" D
- Footboard: 78.9" W x 17.7" H x 1.3" D
- Rails: 81.1" W x 5.5" H x 0.7" D
Wood: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Veneer
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Cherry
This classic shade of brown radiates warm, red undertones and is known to grow more rich in character with each passing year.