Yorkdale Light Queen Panel Bed
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewSimply modern, this Yorkdale panel bed embodies functional style in every aspect. Its rich, glad-birch finish will complement most existing decors, while its sleek pewter hardware enhances the style and appeal of this contemporary package. Plus, enjoy plentiful storage with the accompanying Yorkdale pieces (sold separately), designed to bring you a cohesive space for rest and relaxation.
- Straight lines and sleek finish for modern, on-trend style.
- Finished in clean, light birch.
- Customize the height of the headboard to match perfectly the height of your mattress.
- Package includes headboard, footboard and rails.
Materials and Construction
Wood Type: High Quality Laminated Engineered Wood
Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness of wood. Engineered wood provides the natural warmth and beauty of wood and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains, and varnishes.
Finish Type: Laminated Wood Grains
Laminated wood is more durable than original wood, is virtually defect free costs a fraction of that of real wood. The beauty of natural wood is reflected in the Yorkdale collection, adding to its affordable elegance.
Finish Colour: Glad Birch
This rich finish complements many modern and transitional home decors. The colour accentuates the wood grain, adding to its timeless design.
General Construction: Sturdy Dowel Support
Dowel support is used to reinforce structural points and offer additional stability.