- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 44'' Height: 40'' Depth: 0.87''
Product OverviewGet the restored wood look for your bedroom without having to do the scavenging yourself with this Acadia mirror. Built from solid acacia timbers and capped with hand-selected and wire-brushed acacia veneers, this lovely piece is full of rich grain details and rustic character. The spacious mirror surface will make your room seem larger while giving you a great view of your outfit. Enjoy this mirror on its own or attach it to the matching dresser (sold separately).
- Instantly add a clean yet rustic look to your room with this richly detailed piece.
- The wide mirror surface allows you plenty of space to inspect your appearance.
- Hardwood construction gives this mirror a solid and durable feel.
- Inevitable nicks and scuffs only make the hand-distressed acacia veneers look more distinguished through time.
Dust the frame with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Clean the mirror surface with a glass cleaning solution and a non-abrasive cloth.Materials
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Type: Wire-Brushed Acacia Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish.
Finish Colour: Grey-Brown
The smoky undertones of the brown acacia veneers create a look that is instantly more rustic and full of character.