- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 68'' Height: 44'' Depth: 19''
Product OverviewBring a desert charm to your bedroom with this Sedona dresser. That dry and sun-kissed look is handsomely reproduced with sandy-coloured veneers, wire brushed for a rustic effect. But unlike most modern rustic furniture, this style is infused with the designs of the Old World. Classical columns, carved panels and crown mouldings create a look that feels equally at home in the Tuscan countryside as in the Mojave Desert. And beyond the stylish look, six storage drawers and two cabinets allow plenty of room to organize and store your items.
- Crown mouldings, twin columns and panel carvings bring a classical touch to this rustic look.
- The sandy-coloured veneers add a loveable lightness to your room.
- A felt-lined top drawer offers a spot for jewellery and other delicate items.
- Cedar veneers in the bottom drawers provide and extra touch of luxury.
- Twin cabinets offer additional storage potential for upright or stackable items.
- FEG ball bearing guides allow for smooth and easy drawer access.
- Asian hardwood makes for a strong and durable furniture frame.
Dust the frame with a clean, damp cloth as needed.Materials
Wood Type – Frame: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Wood Type – Drawers: MDF and Particle Board
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction. Particle board is created by compressing wood chips and resin together, producing an affordable and stable wood alternative.
Finish Type: Wire-Brushed Knotty Oak Veneers
Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Knotty oak is known for its light wood tone, which provides striking contrast for the dark-coloured knots dotting the surface.
Finish Colour: Desert Sand
A neutral tone that feels appropriate for every season, this soft colour will add an elegant impression to your bedroom.