Bridgeport Queen Panel Headboard - Cherry
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: 88101QH
Dimensions: Width: 66'' Height: 54'' Depth: 2.75''
Product OverviewBridge the gap between timelessness and style with this Bridgeport headboard. Finished in an attractive cherry sheen, this finish will match well with many different bedroom decor options. Attach the headboard to your bed frame to give your room a stylish look.
- Timeless and functional addition to any bedroom.
- Cherry finish will match many different bedroom decors.
- Sturdy construction makes for long-lasting furniture.
Wood: Wood Products, Wood Grain Laminates
Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood. Engineered wood provides the natural warmth and beauty of wood; it can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains, and varnishes.
Finish Type: Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of wood and laying it on top of construction-grade materials, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won't warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture's finish.
Finish Colour: Cherry Sheen
This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches several different colour schemes in your home.
General Construction: Corner-Blocked, Glued and Screwed
In the high stress points of for case good frames, an extra block of wood is often added to joints to give additional support. This is known as corner-blocking, and is used on excellent quality furniture.