Jessica Cherry Nightstand
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 24'' Height: 24'' Depth: 16''
Product OverviewBring the splendor and timelessness of the Victorian era into your child’s bedroom with this lovely night stand! Finished in cherry, this stand will look charming with any bedroom décor you have for your child! The lovely shaped mouldings and pearl-like decoration on the night table allows it to stand out with beauty, just like your child!
- Key Features
- - Timeless Victorian cottage appeal for any room.
- - The cherry finish will suit any bedroom décor.
- - Lovely brushed nickel handles with clear faceted knobs add a classy touch.
- - Classic scrollwork detailing, along with small, pearl-like décor, gives this night table a traditional feel.
- Nightstand: 24"W x 16"D x 24"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Pine, Wood Products;
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable and quality furniture but is still very affordable. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood. Engineered wood provides the natural warmth and beauty of wood; it can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains, and varnishes.
- Finish Colour: Cherry;
This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches existing colour schemes in your home.
- Hardware: Brushed Nickel Handles with a Clear Faceted Knobs;
The beautiful brushed nickel hardware looks striking against the white finish. The clear faceted knobs add an extra touch of elegance to the case pieces.
- Drawer Construction: Wooden Drawer Guides;
All drawers feature wooden guides to ensure the drawers function properly and smoothly.
- General Construction: Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.