- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 54'' Height: 36'' Depth: 18''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewClassic yet contemporary, the Adara server adds understated elegance to any dining room. Rubberwood and mango wood veneers, with a burnished mango finish give this piece great durability and beauty. This lovely server provides ample storage and includes easily accessible stemware and wine racks! Add some character to any space with this gorgeous piece of furniture!
- Key Features
- - Sophistication is not compromised by the weighty substance of this server!
- - Finished in beautiful burnished mango.
- - Offers hosts of storage with 3 drawers on top and 2 drawers on both sides; also includes stemware racks on top and wine racks on bottom.
- - The stunning oil rubbed bronze hardware will never go out of style.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Server: 18"W x 54"D x 36"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Mango veneer will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character and easily adapts to existing colour schemes.
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.