- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: JADECDSV
Dimensions: Width: 58'' Height: 36'' Depth: 18''
Product OverviewRecharge your dining room with the rustic energy of this Jade server. Capped with beautiful acacia veneers, this supporting piece provides plenty of convenience around the dining table. Store up to 10 bottles of wine on the upper shelf, or remove the wine rack for an open display piece. Below, three drawers and a cupboard sit side by side, ideal for storing table cloths, tea lights, charger plates and anything you want nearby for special occasions.
- Acacia veneers rich in rustic character add a rugged feel to your dining room.
- Tuck items out of sight in the cupboard or three storage drawers.
- Store up to 10 bottles on the removable wine rack.
- The dark finish and simple design help this bench fit into many decor arrangements.
- Solid acacia wood makes for strong and sturdy furniture.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood Type: Acacia
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Wood Finish: Acacia Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Dark Acacia
A deep shade of brown just light enough to highlight the rich character of the veneer, this dignified colour is perfect for dining room decorating.