Adara Side Chair
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 17.75'' Height: 37'' Depth: 22.5''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewA comfortable, stylish chair should never be taken for granted! The Adara side chair offers comfort with its foam cushion, style with its chestnut PU seat cover, and stability with its robust Rubberwood construction. The burnished mango finish and straight bar chair backs add character and charm that will not go unnoticed by your guests!
- Key Features
- - The Adara chair is rich in character and charm!
- - Finished in beautiful burnished mango.
- - Designed with interesting criss-cross cut-outs in the back.
- - Seats upholstered with chestnut PU and cushioned with foam to provide extra comfort.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Chair: 17.75"W x 22.5"D x 37"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood / Mango Veneers;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Mango veneers will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character and easily adapts to existing colour schemes.
- Chair Material: Upholstered in PU;
Beautiful leather look with exceptional durability and very easy to clean. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam: Density Foam;
This foam provides great comfort for those long dinner parties!
- General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked;
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.