French Script Accent Dining Chair
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 22'' Height: 38.5'' Depth: 27''
Product OverviewAdd some texture to your space with this beautiful accent chair! When entertaining, this attractive, fabric-finished chair with French script will complement your space and provide that additional seating we sometimes require for those large family dinners. The foam seating provides extra cushioning comfort, allowing you to enjoy those delightful dinner parties!
- Key Features
- - This contemporary accent chair will enhance any dining set.
- - Constructed from robust solid woods.
- - Upholstered in linen-like fabric with French script for visual interest.
- - Beautiful dark brown finish on legs brings out the wood character.
- - Reinforced with springs for additional support.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Chair: 22"W x 27"D x 38.5"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Solid Wood;
Different types of wood solids are used to achieve maximum structural stability.
- Finish Colour: Dark Brown Finish;
This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches existing colour schemes in your home.
- Chair Cover Material: Upholstered Linen-Like Material with French Script Print;
This linen-like fabric is resilient and more durable than cotton.
- Seating Foam : California Standard Foam;
This flexible polyurethane foam provides great comfort that allows for those lovely, long dinner parties!
- General Construction : Spring Cushion;
A spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.