Magnus Side Chair
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 22'' Height: 40'' Depth: 19''
Product OverviewThis gorgeous, antique cherry finished dining chair will complement any dining space. Made of solid mango wood, it is robust and durable, complementing its rustic matched table (sold separately) perfectly. Soft, high-density foam cushioned seats upholstered in PU leather provides seating that is comfortable and easy to care for.
- Key Features
- - Constructed of solid mango wood.
- - All chairs upholstered in PU cushions.
- - Antique cherry finish.
- - High-density foam cushioned seating provides additional comfort and stability.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Chairs: 19"W x 22"D x 40"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Types: Mango Wood. Naturally grown in Asia, mango wood is a hard and dense wood that lends itself beautifully to furniture due to it's durability and beautiful grain. As a result of new finishing methods, mango wood is able to retain its unique colour variations exuding a warm glow unlike any other wood species.
- Finish Type: Mango Wood; beautiful color, natural grain. Won't warp, crack or split over time.
- Finish Colour: Antique Cherry; this gorgeous finishing adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.
- Chair Cover Material: Brown PU Cushion; beautiful leather look with exceptional durability and clean-ability. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam : 1.8 density fibre foam blend; high-density foam provides added comfort, stability and durability.
- Construction: Solid hardwood/Corner-blocked joints; in the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.