McKena Counter-Height Dining Chair – Brown
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 19'' Height: 39.5'' Depth: 23''
Product OverviewIdeal for any room and any style, the McKena Counter-Height Dining Chair’s classic design remarkably complements most existing home décors. The robust rubberwood construction ensures a quality built product and the lovely faux leather is not only stylish but incredibly durable! The chair back’s centre hole creates an interesting appeal to this classic design. This gorgeous chair is available in brown, black, white, and red!
- Key Features
- - Centre hole creates interesting appeal to classic design.
- - Constructed from robust rubberwood.
- - Upholstered in a lovely faux leather.
- - Beautiful espresso finish on legs brings out the wood character.
- - Also comes in black, brown, white, and red
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Chair: 24"W x 19"D x 39.5"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Rubberwood and Chinese Solid Wood;
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing.
- Finish Colour: Espresso;
This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character perfectly and easily matches existing colour schemes in your home.
- Chair Cover Material: Upholstered PU;
This beautiful leather look comes with exceptional durability and clean-ability. PU is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
- Seating Foam: High-Density Foam;
The cushions are built with ultra comfortable density foam. The addition of foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate in comfort.
- Seating Springs: Resilient Spring System;
A spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.
- General Construction: Knocked-Down Construction;
Knock-Down refers to furniture taken to pieces and stacked flat to save space when shipping to the consumer; allows for easy shipping at a lower cost and provides lower risk of damage.