Adara Round Drop-Leaf Counter-Height Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 36'' Height: 36'' Depth: 36''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewEnjoy an intimate meal around this Adara drop-leaf counter-height dining table. Built from solid rubberwood, this handsome table nestles nicely against a wall, the ideal dining piece for condos and other smaller abodes. When playing a board game or planning a candlelight dinner, put up the drop leaves to enjoy a greater surface area. The resilient mango veneers come with their own custom character, as intentional distress marks on the tabletop give each table a distinct look.
- Sophistication is not compromised by the weighty substance of this dining table.
- Finished in beautiful burnished mango.
- Notches, small divots and other intentional distress marks give the table surface added character.
- The stunning oil-rubbed bronze hardware will never go out of style.
- Intentional distress marks on the tabletop add rustic style to this piece.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Table: 36"W x 36"D x 36"H.
Wood Type: Rubberwood
Rubberwood is a hardwood from the maple family of woods. It has a dense grain easily controllable in the kiln-drying process and therefore decreasing shrinkage, making it one of the more stable construction materials in furniture manufacturing. Finally, intentional distress marks on the tabletop give each surface a distinct look.
Finish Type: Mango Veneers
Mango veneer will not crack or split, remaining beautiful for years. This gorgeous finish brings out the wood character and easily adapts to existing colour schemes.
General Construction: Screwed, Glued and Corner-Blocked
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.