Dalton Chocolate Counter-Height Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 60'' Height: 36'' Depth: 42''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThe Dalton collection will inspire any home! Finished in gorgeous black chocolate, this classy dining group offers both functionality and style, perfect for virtually any dining space! Featuring Asian and oak veneer construction, table base has an open bottom with lid, and an 18” leaf insert for additional space options, this dining set aims to please! Add a splash of class and character to your home with the Dalton group!
- Key Features
- - Made with Asian Hardwood and Oak Veneers
- - 18" Leaf Insert
- - Table has walnut inlay accents and groove lines
- - Table base has open bottom w/lid
- - Lustrous Chocolate Finish
- Table extends to 60".
- Table - without Leaf: 42" W x 36" H x 42" D
- Table - with Leaf: 42" W x 36" H x 60" D
- Wood Types: Asian hardwood solids
The pale color of Asian hardwood, along with its straight, even grain pattern, makes the lumber ideal use in furniture making. Asian hardwood is often referred to as rubberwood because before they are harvested for lumber the trees are used to produce a type of latex. The durability and strength of Asian hardwood is comparable to American oak or maple.
- Finish Type: Oak Veneer
The use of veneers often achieves unique, interesting patterns and designs otherwise unable to mimic when using solid woods. Oak veneer stains well and as a hardwood, is very durable.
- Finish Colour: Chocolate Finish.
This gorgeous finish colour adds depth and texture to the wood character; allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with interior paint, floors and other furniture.
- Construction: Corner-blocked joints, glued and screwed.
- Corner Blocking refers to the process in which the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.
- Foam: 1.8lb density fibre foam blend.
High-density foam provides excellent quality and will retain its shape longer. It also provides better support and stability.