Nampa Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewReclaim a rustic mood for your home with this Nampa dining table. Its beauty reminds us that quality and simplicity are all it takes to make a stunning combo. Thick acacia hardwood and matching veneers combine to create a structurally strong frame, while the dramatic woodgrain and saw-cut stylings show off the splendour of the wood. Altogether, you are left with a table that straddles the borderline between decor styles – it would look just as charming in a formal dining room as it would in a winery, ski chalet or urban industrial loft.
- Bring a rustic radiance to your dining room that can play nice with both rugged or formal decor.
- Hand-selected acacia veneers add natural character to the table surface.
- The solid wood construction and clean, minimalist design make for a robust and sturdy table.
- An adjustable leveller at the bottom of the table prevents it from wobbling.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Table: 74" W x 30" H x 39" D
Wood Type: Acacia and Asian Hardwood
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look. Meanwhile, the dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Acacia Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Natural Brown
This versatile shade is what wood furniture is all about. With no overpowering pigments to distract the eye, the beauty of the woodgrain takes centre stage.