Zanilly Counter-Height Dining Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 42'' Height: 35.75'' Depth: 42''
Product OverviewTake your kitchen or dining room to new heights with this Zanilly counter-height dining table. A mix of metal and wood, these two forces combine for the ultimate in industrial style. The metal pedestal base becomes a showpiece on its own, but it's also perfect for highlighting a stylish area rug underneath. Up top, the veneered tabletop is equally show-stopping – featuring perimeter trim and four diagonally-lain inlays, X marks the spot for a fabulous mealtime gathering space.
- Enjoy the industrial look of this expert blend of wood and metal.
- The veneered tabletop offers extra visual intrigue with its inlay arrangement and wood grains.
- Strong, tubular metal makes for a stable table and supportive furniture frame.
- Slide up a bar stool with ease thanks to the pedestal base design.
- Varying shades of brown create a neutral colour palette that is well suited for many design options.
Wipe loose dirt and debris away from the metal surface with a wet sponge. Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish. Regularly vacuum upholstery using cleaning attachments to remove dust and debris. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner according to package directions.Materials
Frame: Tubular Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.
Wood Type: Engineered Wood
Engineered wood products are manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stamina of wood. Such wood products can be beautifully finished with paints, stains, veneers or varnishes.
Finish Type: Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Rustic Bronze-Tone
Grey matte metal no longer cuts it. This subtle brown tone lends extra distinction to the furniture while pulling out the complementary tones from surrounding woods and fabrics.