Bello 48" TV STAND
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 47.2'' Height: 17.3'' Depth: 16.5''
Product OverviewAdd a hint of modern magnificence to you entertainment experience with this Bello TV stand. The contemporary black metal frame is scratch resistant, while the black tempered-safety glass shelves safely support your favourite media devices and more. Supporting TVs up to 50?, this functional stand will quickly elevate your viewing experience from bland to grand.
- Contemporary Design- Delivers a truly modern flair to your living space.
- Wood Grain Finished Sides- Finely crafted to exude modern magnificence.
- Metal Back Panel- Scratch resistant to boast both beauty and durability.
- Supports your TV- Accommodates most flat panel TVs up to 50" and weighing no more than 125 lbs.
- Black Tempered-Safety Glass Shelves- Safely support your media players, gaming consoles and more.
- TV Stand: 48"W x 18"D x 17"H
Materials and Construction
Frame: Metal Back Panel; Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) Sides
Built to last, this TV stand's back panel is made of metal, an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture frames. Commonly found in a variety of home furnishings, metal is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice. Meanwhile, the stand’s sides are medium density fibreboard (MDF), an engineered product constructed of thin layers of wood or veneers that are glued together to make furniture inherently stronger. MDF is highly durable, inexpensive and helps extend furniture life.
Finish Type: Melamine Wrap
Melamine is a type of hard plastic used to cover materials often used in furniture construction. A melamine finish provides a sleek, durable, scratch-resistant surface.
Finish Colour: Black
Classic and contemporary, the black finish of the frame effortlessly incorporates into existing decor.