Cambridge 72" TV Stand with Log Firebox
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 72'' Height: 40'' Depth: 18''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewTransform any room in your home into a warm, cozy retreat with the Cambridge 72" TV stand with log firebox. Poplar and walnut woods create a sturdy place for TVs up to 72" to rest, while the antique charcoal finish and hammered-metal hardware present a genuine rustic look. The fireplace offers zone heating, as well as multiple brightness and temperature settings to create your own chalet experience. Plus, a cool-to-touch outside makes this an excellent family-safe option for your living space.
- Real slate tiles form the fireplace surround, so the colour and texture of tiles may differ.
- Poplar and walnut combine to create a durable piece with an incredibly attractive wood finish.
- Mantle and cupboards provide ample space for storage and decor.
- Antique charcoal finish and hammered-metal hardware offer a genuine rustic look.
- Accommodates most TVs up to 72".
- Plugs into any standard outlet to place it in any room in your home.
- Fireplace offers multiple brightness and temperature settings.
- Zone heating allows you to heat only the room you're in.
- The fireplace heats up to 400 square feet.
- Safe for children since the outside never feels hot to the touch.
- Place the fireplace insert into the pre-assembled mantle to set up the unit.
Wood: Poplar and Walnut Solids
Poplar is a strong and durable light- to medium-weight wood. It ages well and resists warping once it's completely dry. Poplar's straight grain has a uniform texture, producing a smooth look and feel. Walnut is a reliable hardwood used to make furniture, musical instruments and more. With a straight grain and an even texture, walnut provides a robust, dignified look to your home furnishings.
Finish Type: Poplar and Walnut Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Poplar's straight grain offers an even texture, producing a smooth look and feel. Walnut has an unusual growth pattern that allows for individual small growth rings inside the normal ring pattern. This can create beautiful patterns that are used as decorative accents on all types of furniture.
Finish Colour: Antique Charcoal
The brown and grey tones of the antique charcoal colour combine beautifully to create a rustic-chic entertainment centre. Style this piece with other rustic furniture or combine it with some more modern pieces to make it stand out.
Hammered-metal hardware has been antiqued to contrast beautifully against the distressed wood of this entertainment centre.