Hutchinson 70” Stand with Glass Ember, Log or Rock Firebox
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 70'' Height: 32'' Depth: 18''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewCreate a cozy atmosphere in your family room with this Hutchinson 70-inch TV stand with glass ember firebox. With enough space and support for your big screen television and all your home theatre accessories, this TV stands sets family movie night up for success. Warm up in a flash with the built-in fireplace or just enjoy the realistic flame without the heat. Thanks to the fireplace's compatibility with any standard outlet, you can use this TV stand anywhere from your bedroom to your basement.
- Add a beautiful, modern touch to your living room with your choice of a log, glass or rock fireplace insert.
- Heat a 1,000 square foot area with the fireplace or enjoy the realistic flame effect without heat.
- Adjust the fireplace settings, including five different flame effects, with the full function remote.
- Use the fireplace in the room of your choice thanks to its compatibility with any standard outlet.
- A partitioned open shelf provides ample room for your cable box and DVD player.
- Two side cabinets offer a space for store movies, media accessories and even decor.
- Keep your cords organized with the integrated cable management system.
- The stand accommodates most TVs up to 70 inches.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
Wood: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. The result is a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive wood.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Espresso
Like a steaming cup of coffee, this rich espresso hue brings a comforting and sophisticated feeling to your home.