Santa Fe Rusticos 63" Solid Pine TV Stand
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 63'' Height: 27'' Depth: 19.75''
Product OverviewLet your television stand tall on this Santa Fe Rusticos 63-inch TV stand. Solid pine wood provides a sturdy foundation for even the heaviest of TVs. Open concept shelves provide a dedicated space for your PVR and DVD player. Three small drawers provide a convenient place to store television remotes, video controllers and extra cables. Plus, the centre cabinet offers space to keep movies and your newest game console within easy reach.
- Use the three drawers to stash TV remotes, video game controllers and extra batteries.
- Set your cable box and DVD player on the open concept shelves.
- A cabinet provides additional space for your media and home theatre accessories.
- Metal hardware completes the rustic design of this TV stand.
- The Santa Fe Rusticos collection is hand-crafted from natural materials with traditional techniques used by Mexican artisans for hundreds of years.
- This product comes pre-assembled.
Wipe the furniture both inside and out with a dry cloth prior to placing it in your home to prevent surface staining from the natural wax coating this piece.
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
Due to the live nature of the materials used to manufacture this piece, you many notice certain reactions to its environment, such as cracking, splitting, warping or squeaking, especially in very dry climates. These changes are completely characteristic of solid pine and rustic wood furniture, and enhance the beauty and uniqueness of your one-of-a-kind furniture.