- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 34'' Height: 71'' Depth: 15''
Product OverviewFall in love with this Adler bookcase. Light, mahogany-coloured shelves pair marvellously well with the black metal frame for a design filled with industrial flair. The unique cross-back design is accentuated by open shelves for an impressive feature. Plus, you can place the shelf anywhere in your room thanks to the fully finished back. This bookcase is sure to add character and beauty to your home.
- Display your books and favourite decor with open shelves.
- Black metal contrasts with the light, mahogany-coloured wood for an impressive industrial design.
- Show off the finished, cross-back design and place this bookcase anywhere you want.
Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth.
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood, and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. These products are designed to maximize the natural strength and durability of wood, making them resistant to heat, stains and scratches.
Steel is an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture frames. Easily recycled, steel is an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Finish Type: Wood: Mahogany Veneers; Steel: Powder-Coated
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish and won’t warp, crack or split over time. Mahogany is a naturally durable wood with a straight and even grain. This wood accepts stain really well and can be polished to a fine finish. Meanwhile, powder-coated steel offers a high-quality, durable finish.
Finish Colour:Wood: Light Nutmeg; Steel: Black
This bookcase blends light brown wood with black steel for a fun, industrial design.