- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 42'' Height: 71'' Depth: 11.5''
Product OverviewCreate a stylish and suave setting to show off your treasures with this Wilson bookcase. Three staggered columns house a total of 12 cubbies, allowing you to uniquely arrange books, speakers, vinyl albums, vases, sculptures and anything else you'd like to display in these spacious places. Some of the sections have open shelving, allowing light or power cables to pass through neatly. The other six shelves are backed with black panels, adding a subtle, two-tone style to this eye-catching design.
- Instantly infuse your home with modern style thanks to this staggered shelf design.
- Six open shelves offer plenty of room to brightly display your best decor.
- Another six cubbies are closed in with black back panels for a sophisticated look.
- The dark walnut finish looks lustrous and dashing in almost any setting.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) and Particleboard
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins. This creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction. Particleboard is created by compressing wood chips and resin together, producing an affordable and stable wood alternative. This man-made product is a great base for veneers, laminates and other finishes.
Finish Type: Melamine
Melamine is a thin layer of hardened plastic which can be finished in a number of colours and patterns to suit your interior decor. Designed for easy maintenance, this man-made product is resilient to physical and environmental damage.
Finish Colour: Walnut (Surface Exterior) and Black (Cubby Back Panels)
Delight in the dark and distinguished impression of this two-tone design, sharing its sophistication with your home space.