Harbor View Corner Desk with Hutch – Antiqued Paint
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 66.13'' Height: 66.38'' Depth: 66.13''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewTake it easy in your home office with this Harbor View corner desk and hutch. Wrapped in a dark brown, antiqued paint with American cherry accents, this desk offers the vintage look you want - without the years of waiting. With a dedicated computer tower cupboard and multiple other cupboards and drawers, this desk will keep your office organized and clutter free. What's more, you can making this desk truly your own by attaching the hutch on the left or right side, whichever works for you.
- Three drawers offer space to store hanging files and office supplies in the desk.
- Hide your desktop computer tower behind the desks' cupboard door.
- A grommet hole allows you to keep your cables organized.
- Hutch provides two additional cupboards and a shelf to hold your home office essentials.
- Hutch can be fastened on the left or right side of the desk.
- Antiqued paint finish with American cherry accents adds rustic vibes to your home.
- Total Dimensions: 66.14" W x 66.46" H x 66.14" D
- Tower CPU Opening: 14.13" W x 23.25" H x 19.5" D
Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth.
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood, and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed to maximize the natural strength and durability of wood, making them resistant to heat, stains and scratches.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Antiqued Paint with American Cherry Accents
This desk and hutch are wrapped in a distressed, dark brown hue while the desktop is finished in American cherry for a beautiful, rustic vibe.