- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 25.25'' Height: 21.75'' Depth: 18.12''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThe Berkeley Nightstand is not only stylish and attractive, it is also extremely durable! Constructed from solid pine and pine veneers, this piece will stand the test of time! The warm merlot finish and striking Campaign hardware is contemporary and will complement many existing room furnishings. Perfect in height and in size, this nightstand is the ideal companion to any bed! Complete this stylish look with the entire Berkeley collection!
- Key Features
- - This stylish nightstand is extremely durable and will last years and years!
- - Merlot finish captures the natural characteristics of pinewood.
- - Distinctive Campaign hardware in a contemporary nickel finish.
- Nightstand: 25.5"W x 18.5"D x 22"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood Type: Solid Pinewood and Pine Veneers;
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture; it is also very long-lasting. This wood accepts many types of glue well, making for tight bonding.
- Finish Type: Hand Applied Stain and Laquer;
The deluxe low sheen lacquer top coat offers the Berkeley collection a relaxed and clean look.
- Finish Colour: Merlot;
This transitional merlot finish captures the natural characteristic of the pine.
- Hardware: Nickel Plated Campaign Hardware;
Accent nickel plated hardware offers a dramatic contrast to the merlot finish, and the Campaign design is stylish and functional.
- Drawer Construction: French Dovetail;
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. French dovetailing is a very strong locking joint, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
- General Construction: Lap Joints, Glued and Screwed;
Lap Joints produce strong and durable furniture.