Bonded Leather Swivel Chair - Spice
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: ZELL2-SPS
Dimensions: Width: 30'' Height: 34'' Depth: 31''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewThis collection offers a highly stable, durable and extremely comfortable chair for your lounging needs! Offered in multiple colours, all with matching ottomans sold separately, this versatile chair can easily be incorporated into any space in the home! Sink into its deep seated structure with high backs for support, on smooth bonded leather well-cushioned for comfort, and let all your stress float away!
The frame is primarily constructed from pinewood and plywood. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture and plywood provides extra strength to the structure of the loveseat. The unique combination of pine and plywood make a very strong framework.
This beautiful leather look comes with exceptional durability and clean-ability. Bonded leather is longer lasting and better wearing than many other fabrics or leathers.
The addition of foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate in comfort.
Provides the optimum support system and offers consistent seating comfort while increasing foam life.
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This is known as “corner-blocked"; this technique is used on excellent quality furniture.