Designed2B Recliner 4579 Leather-Look Fabric Power Recliner - Smoke
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: 4579BQPR
Dimensions: Width: 37.5'' Height: 42'' Depth: 40''
Product OverviewEnjoy the effortless comfort of this Designed2B power recliner. Part of the Designed2B custom upholstery line, this chair is covered in a breathable leather-like fabric for your seating pleasure. Easily lie back and relax using the power recline feature, while the high-density and premium reflex foam cushions put you at ease. Designed with your lifestyle in mind, this custom recliner will make your free time easy to enjoy.
- Soothing, sleek leather-like fabric.
- Comfortable high-density foam seat cushions.
- Plump fibre-fill back cushions and arm rests.
- Coil seat springs with fabric webbing support.
- Part of the Designed2B custom recliner collection.
Plywood provides durability and strength to furniture structures, and is resistant to cracking, shrinkage and warping. These properties ensure you will have a long-lasting furniture piece.
Cover: Leather-Like Fabric
This leather-like fabric looks similar to genuine leather, but is a fraction of the cost. Resistant to fading due to light and easy to maintain, this fabric is breathable so you will always be able to relax at the right temperature.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam with Premium Reflex Foam
Thick, high-density foam seating will spring back after each use, helping the seats last longer than if they were filled with conventional foam. The addition of premium reflex foam gives your recliner added stability and resilience, allowing you to truly enjoy this chair.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs
Metal sinuous springs prevent seat sagging and increase the longevity of furniture. A spring system provides a solid foundation for a relaxing seating experience.
Upholstery Base: Steel Reclining Support Base
Steel is an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture bases. It is easily recycled, making steel an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Construction: Mortise and Tenon Frame with Corner Blocking
Mortise and tenon joints are the most popular form of woodworking joint and provide a stable, secure frame for your furniture. For extra durability, corner-blocking is used to steady high stress points in the frame. These two construction methods create a solid base for your Designed2B recliner.
Seat Cushions: Attached
Reclining Mechanism: Power
Reclining Switch: Button