Designed2B Recliner 7726 Genuine Leather Power Lay-Flat Recline Chair - Chocolate
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: 7726LFPR
Dimensions: Width: 42'' Height: 42'' Depth: 39.5''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewGet comfortable effortlessly with this Designed2B power lay-flat recliner. Sumptuous genuine leather upholstery covers the relaxing high-density and premium reflex foam cushions. Use the power recline function to rest and enjoy your free time, or lie the chair flat to take a nap in your living space. Plush fibre-fill bursts at the seams of the headrest, arms and footrest, enticing you to lounge in luxury. Find contentment on this Designed2B custom recliner.
- Luxurious genuine leather upholstery.
- Relaxing high-density foam seat cushions.
- Oversized fibre-fill back cushions and arm rests.
- Coil seat springs with fabric webbing support.
- Part of the Designed2B custom recliner collection.
Plywood provides durability and strength to furniture structures, and is resistant to cracking, shrinkage and warping. These properties ensure you will have a long-lasting piece of furniture.
Cover: Genuine Leather
Genuine leather is one of the strongest and most luxurious materials on the furniture market, providing a tasteful look to your space. With repeated use, leather will develop character over time to make your upholstery unique to your home.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam with Premium Reflex Foam
Thick, high-density foam seating will spring back after each use, helping the seats last longer than if they were filled with conventional foam. The addition of premium reflex foam gives your recliner added stability and resilience, allowing you to truly enjoy this chair.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs
Metal sinuous springs prevent seat sagging and increase the longevity of furniture. A spring system provides a solid foundation for a relaxing seating experience.
Upholstery Base: Steel Reclining Support Base
Steel is an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture bases. It is easily recycled, making steel an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Construction: Mortise and Tenon Frame with Corner Blocking
Mortise and tenon joints are the most popular form of woodworking joint and provide a stable, secure frame for your furniture. For extra durability, corner-blocking is used to steady high stress points in the frame. These two construction methods create a solid base for your Designed2B recliner.
Seat Cushions: Attached
Reclining Mechanism: Power
Reclining Switch: Button