Devon Glider Recliner
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: DEVON-RC
Dimensions: Width: 44'' Height: 41'' Depth: 42''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewBring comfort to a whole new level with the Devon upholstery group. Featuring glider feature and recline, this chair will have you lounging comfortably in no time! Upholstered in lovely textured microsuede, this chair is durable, soft to the touch and extremely comfortable. The Devon group delivers multiple pieces w/ multiple configurations to choose from with its sectional line, sold separately.
High performance furniture grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. The combination of materials provides the longevity you require from your furniture piece; robust and exceptionally constructed.
Extremely durable and resistant to liquid, microsuede- also known as microfibre- is rich in texture and soft to the touch, resulting in a luxurious, long-lasting feel.
Webbing provides the optimal support system while offering consistent seating comfort and increased foam life.
All seat cushions and back cushions are built with a foam/fibre blend that conforms to the body for ultimate comfort. The addition of foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure even after years of use.
Constructed with springs to prevent sagging and increase longevity of the product. A spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.