Sundial Accent Fabric Tub Chair
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 31'' Height: 31.5'' Depth: 29''
Product OverviewSink into your ‘tub’ and soak up the charm of this lovely accent chair! They provide a depth and coziness that’s unmatched by chairs of a similar style. This highly versatile chair is covered in a gorgeous ‘sundial’ accented fabric, augmented with high-density foam for additional comfort, strengthened with seat webbing and built on a robust frame! Available in a swivel option too!
- Key Features
- - High performance quality fabric: Sundial.
- - Seat webbing provides additional resilience, durability and longevity.
- - Robust Construction w/ Pine and Plywood.
- - Density-Foam adds comfort and durability.
- Chair: 31"W x 29"D x 31.5"H.
- Materials and Construction
- Frame Construction: Pine and Plywood;
The frame is primarily constructed from pinewood and plywood. Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture and plywood provides extra strength to the structure of the loveseat. The unique combination of pine and plywood make a very strong framework.
- Cover Material : High Performance Quality Fabric/ “Sundial";
This high performance quality fabric is hand-selected from mills to provide exceptional comfort, styling and durability. Selected fabrics are durable, sustainable and easy to clean.
- Foam : D20/D25 Foam;
These highly resilient and high density foams add additional durability, stability and comfort.
- Seat Webbing: Resilient Webbing Foundation;
Provides the optimum support system and offers consistent seating comfort while increasing foam life.
- General Construction: Corner-Blocked, Stapled and Glued;
Corner-blocking is used in the frames of high stress points for case goods; an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.