Aurora Coffee Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Product OverviewDraw the eyes of your guests to the stunning design of this Aurora coffee table. The lustrous brown, crisscrossed, arched wooden base offers a retro-modern design perfect for your space. Secured to the sleek base is a tempered glass tabletop to ensure the stability you require in your living room furniture. Rest your favourite drinks, snacks or books on this coffee table for convenient access.
- Enjoy the retro-modern design of this table's arched wooden base.
- The tempered glass tabletop is securely attached to the base via stainless steel pucks.
- Style and sturdiness go hand in hand with this coffee table.
Coffee Table: 34" W x 18" H x 34" D
Materials and Construction
Plywood provides extra strength to the structure of furniture. Plywood is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinkage, and warping. The unique combination of pine and plywood create a very strong framework to furniture structures.
Finish Type: Birch Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Birch wood is fine-grained with an attractive satin-like sheen that finishes and stains beautifully.
Finish Colour: Espresso
The rich, dark brown finish add a warm, delectable feeling to any room.
Tabletop: Tempered Glass
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.
General Construction: Kiln-Dried, Glued and Screwed
Kilns are large ovens in which wood is dried or cured through carefully controlled heat and humidity. Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood so that is resists warping, splitting and cracking. By combining screws and glue, this table is constructed to ensure a solid piece of furniture for your home.