Huntley Coffee Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 50'' Height: 19.5'' Depth: 26''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewEnjoy the modern twist on rustic furniture this Huntley coffee table brings to your home. The burnished brown colour has been wire brushed to make this stunning piece look genuinely vintage. Metal handles and corner brackets in an antiqued pewter finish put the finishing touch on this handsome collection. Plus, convenient drawers offer a space to tuck away your weekend reading material when you need a space for snacks on movie night.
- Use the drawers to keep clutter off the tabletop.
- A burnished brown colour has been wire brushed to create distress marks for a vintage look.
- Metal handles and metal corner brackets finished in antiqued pewter complete the rustic design of this collection.
Wood Type: Acacia and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look. MDF is a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Finish Type: Acacia Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers, which won’t warp, crack or split over time, often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Acacia wood is used in furniture construction due to the strength in its dense grain and uniform texture. Grown around the world, acacia often features contrasting bands or streaks of colour to give each piece a unique look.
Finish Colour: Burnished Walnut with Wire Brushing
This gorgeous brown colour has been wire brushed to create distress marks for a genuine rustic feel.
Hardware: Antiqued Pewter
The heavy-cast, bar hardware is covered in a antiqued pewter finish.