Murphy Sofa Table and TV Stand
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 48'' Height: 28'' Depth: 19''
Product OverviewFor a rustic-inspired living room, look no further than the Murphy occasional table collection. The burnished wood finish with its chiseled texture would suit any darker, earthen décor, while bronze color brackets inject the sense of an antique piece in a modern, durable form.
- Key Features
- -Made with select veneers and hardwood.
- -Burnished medium brown wood finish with chiseled effect.
- -Bronze color metal brackets with nail head detailing.
- -Unique rustic design.
- Dimensions and Specifications
- Sofa Table/TV Console: 48"W x 19"D x 28"H.
- Materials and Construction
- Wood Type: Select veneers and hardwoods;
The use of veneers often achieves unique, interesting patterns and designs otherwise unable to mimic when using solid woods.
- Finish Type: Medium brown veneer with chiseled effect;
Brown veneers perfectly suit an earthen color scheme, while a chiseled face texture creates a unique effect that looks to be hundreds of years old.
- Finish Colour: Burnished medium brown;
Burnishing rubs wood down to the grain with a hard object such as stone, another hard wood or bone. This leads to a more beautiful finish and richer, deeper tones- and allows for a wide range of possibilities to match with the existing décor.
- Additional Feature: Bronze color metal brackets with nail details;
Adorned in splendid hardware with antique touches, these brackets harken back to old-world construction techniques that created a unique furniture piece every time.
- General Construction: Corner Blocked and Glued;
Corner Blocking refers to the process in which the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.