Hazel Chenille Loveseat - Quartz
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 75'' Height: 39'' Depth: 39''
Product OverviewWith its classically-detailed wood carving and plush chenille upholstery, this Hazel loveseat will add a distinguished look to your living room. Filled with comfortable foam, the thickly-padded seat cushions can be reversed to show either the velvety chenille or the intricate floral design also seen on the back cushions. Plus, the rolled arms and throw pillows boost the relaxation you'll receive when you sit on this loveseat.
- Durable pine and engineered wood frame provide a durable foundation.
- High-quality neutral grey chenille fabric not only feels great, but is easy to care for.
- Back cushions are attached for added comfort.
- Sinuous springs add comfort and support every time you sit down.
Frame Construction: Pine / Engineered Wood
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Engineered wood products are designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood.
Cover Material: Chenille
Similar to velvet, Chenille fabric is both beautiful and soft, giving your décor a rich look. Chenille will look different in one direction compared to another, as the woven fibres catch the light differently. The fabric is commonly manufactured from polypropylene, cotton, and polyester.
Springs: Sinuous Wire Springs
This spring system provides a strong, durable foundation of comfort. Sinuous 8-gauge wire springs made of tempered steel are used on the seat area and double-sprung in corners for added support. Springs are attached from front to back, tightened, and reinforced using cross wires, clips, and interior nylon lining to eliminate metal-to-metal friction noise and wear. For even seating, each spring is precisely placed using computerized equipment.