Ivan Chenille Ottoman
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.Item Code: IVANF-O
Dimensions: Width: 30'' Height: 18'' Depth: 22''
Product OverviewThis lovely chenille ottoman completes the Ivan line perfectly! Sturdily crafted of robust woods and augmented with resilient techniques such as seat webbing and a stabilizing spring system, it is sure to stand the test of time! High-density foam provides cushiony softness, making this a perfect match with the rest of the Ivan collection! Get the sofa, loveseat and chair as well to complete the look!
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Alder wood stains well and is relatively inexpensive to manufacture furniture with. These two combined woods create a furniture piece that is robust, resilient and easy to maintain.
Similar to velvet, Chenille fabric has a fur-like texture which is created by weaving the warp thread in groups. It is made of polypropylene, cotton, and polyester; the fabric is both beautiful and soft.
Nylon webbing helps support the backs of the seats. A nylon support structure supplies years of continuous rebound comfort, long term durability and sturdiness.
All seat cushions and back cushions are built with 1.8lb density foam/fibre blend; ultra comfortable and conforms to the body. The addition of foam provides quality seating that will retain its foundation and structure while granting the user the ultimate in comfort.
Constructed with springs to prevent sagging and increase longevity of the product. A spring system assists to provide a solid foundation and sound structure.
In the frames of high stress points for case goods, an extra block of wood is often added to joints in order to give additional support. This technique is used on excellent quality furniture.