Rylee Genuine Leather Ottoman - Grey
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 53.1'' Height: 16.5'' Depth: 31.8''
Product OverviewLet this lush Rylee ottoman make you feel comfortable at the end of each day. Sumptuous, genuine leather makes a great treat for your feet, while a high-density foam cushion provides the cozy support you want from your furniture. A button tufted top cushion and crisp seams add a modern look to your living space. With corner blocking used to reinforce the foot rest's joints, you can relax in the knowledge this piece will hold up to life's hardships.
- Genuine leather upholstery lets you lounge your feet in comfort.
- Plump, high-density foam cushions create a satisfying space to unwind.
- Savour the modern design touches, such as button tufting and crisp seam lines.
- Durable for everyday life thanks to corner blocking used in the furniture frame.
Vacuum regularly to remove dust and dirt. Use a warranty-approved leather cleaner and conditioner for regular upholstery maintenance.Materials
Frame: Solid Wood and Plywood
High-performance, furniture-grade woods provide exceptional durability, stability and strength. Plywood is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinking and warping, while providing extra strength to furniture structures. This material combination ensures the longevity you require from your furniture.
Cover: Seats and Back: Genuine Leather; Sides: Faux Leather
Genuine leather is one of the strongest and most luxurious materials on the furniture market, providing an elegant look to your space. Leather looks and feels great, and develops character over time. Meanwhile, faux leather has a genuine leather feel that is easy to maintain. Resistant to light, this material will retain the same look for years without fading.
Seat Padding: Seat Cushions: High-Density Foam; Back and Arms: Fibre Batting
High-density foam lies at the heart of the seat cushions for your comfort. Furthermore, the fibre batting stuffed inside the sides, back and arms create a plush space to relax in.
Seat Support: Sinuous Springs and Fabric Seat Webbing
Metal sinuous springs provide a solid foundation for the seat cushions while the durable fabric seat webbing supports the back. Together they prevent sagging, increase the longevity of your furniture and provide you with a great place to unwind.
General Construction: Corner Blocking
An extra block of wood is added to each corner of the furniture’s frame for additional support. Known as corner blocking, this technique helps to brace your furniture for enduring stability.
Seat Cushions: Attached
Accent Feature: Button Tufting