Allen Chenille Sofa – Taupe
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 100'' Height: 40'' Depth: 43.5''
Product OverviewThe Allen collection is generously sized to provide all your lounging and entertaining needs. Upholstered in soft taupe chenille and filled with a high density foam blend, this attractive sofa is also very comfortable. To ensure a durable and stable sofa, the frame is constructed with top grade wood and, for extra frame protection, five sturdy legs. The Allen collection is the perfect choice for those looking for an extremely comfortable, beautiful furniture piece.
- Rich and soft chenille fabric.
- Generously sized.
- Taupe complements many home décors.
- Foam/fibre blend provides ultra-comfortable seating.
- Webbing and springs provide additional resiliency and prevents sagging.
- Constructed on a top grade wood frame for maximum durability, strength and structural stability.
Sofa: 100"W x 43.5"D x 40"H
Frame Materials: Top Grade Alder Wood and OSB
Alder wood is commonly used for furniture and cabinetry, is similar in durability to oak, and stains well and smoothly. Oriented Strand Board is plywood with waterproof characteristics, and produces a strong, long lasting frame.
Cover Material: Chenille
Similar to velvet, chenille fabric is both beautiful and soft, giving your décor a rich look. Chenille will look different from one angle to another, as the woven fibres catch the light differently. The fabric is commonly manufactured from polypropylene, cotton, and polyester.
Seat Padding: High Density Foam and Fibre Blend
Comfortable high-density foam covers the seat and back, while fibre batting is inside the sides and back. A foam and fibre blend will retain its foundation and structure while providing the user with an ultimate comfort experience.
Seat Supports: Sinuous Springs and Seat Webbing
Metal sinuous springs prevent seat sagging and increase the longevity of furniture. A webbing support structure strengthens the seat and back cushions, providing you with years of continuous comfort, long-term durability, and sturdiness.