Rockwell 30" Gas Fire Table
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 30'' Height: 24'' Depth: 30''
Product OverviewMake the most out of every clear evening with this Rockwell gas fire table. Whether hosting a backyard luau or simply a starry night in fall with blankets, this propane-powered table adds comforting warmth to your experience. Simply ignite the flames with a push of a button and adjust their height with the gas flow control. The 30-inch square tabletop is bordered with faux stone accents for added style, while the included protective cover lets you keep this piece neat and dry when not in use. After a few nights out on your patio, you'll wonder why you ever made do without this captivating outdoor appliance.
- Enjoy the warmth from the 50,000 BTUs of thermal energy.
- EnviroStone™ tile borders the lava rock dish for an upscale alternative to the backyard fire pit.
- A push-button igniter and gas flow control let you customize the flame settings.
- This fire table uses a 20-pound propane tank (not included).
- Package also includes lava rocks, a metal burner lid and a protective cover.
When not in use, put the protective cover in place.Materials
Tabletop: EnviroStone (MGO 40%; Steel 50%)
EnviroStone is a flame retardant product made from organic materials that can be coloured and shaped to resemble stone or wood.
Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel
Powder coating is decorative and protective finish, most often applied to metal furniture. Since powder-coated surfaces are resistant to chipping, scratching and fading, pieces covered in this robust finish can be used inside or outdoors. Steel is an inherently strong yet flexible material used to construct machinery, buildings and furniture frames.
Finish Type: ProCoat™
ProCoat is a durable paint that adheres well to many surfaces. The oil-based paint formula was specifically developed for use on outdoor heating products, as it resists fading from UV rays for up to 1,000 hours of sunlight exposure.
Finish Colour: Brown
Like a mountain lodge in the Rockies, this shade of brown brings to mind the best of the rustic outdoors.