Acacia 2-Door Accent Cabinet – Brown
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 32'' Height: 36'' Depth: 12''
Product OverviewSavour the look of reclaimed wood with this Acacia two-door accent cabinet. The distressed finish invites an irresistibly warm, rustic vibe into your space. Finally find the perfect space for your favourite but awkwardly-sized encyclopedia collection on the adjustable shelf behind the cabinet's dual doors. Clear the clutter from tabletops by stowing keys, pocket change and receipts in the cabinet's drawer. What's more, the cabinet's country cottage style is accentuated by the metal pulls on the drawer and doors.
- Enjoy the warm, rustic vibe offered up by the distressed, brown finish.
- Tuck away keys, change and other knickknacks into the upper drawer.
- Store what you want behind the cabinet doors thanks to the adjustable shelf.
- Metal pulls on the drawer and doors accentuate the cabinet's country cottage style.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
Wood:Pine Wood and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well. Meanwhile, MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material that is durable, long-lasting and inexpensive. The lack of grain creates an even texture and colour, providing a smooth finish to the product.
Finish Type: Birch Veneers
Created by cutting a thin layer of beautiful wood and laying it on top of construction-grade material, veneers provide a striking wood texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time and often create unique markings on the furniture’s finish. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, often with an attractive satin-like sheen. This wood holds nails and screws well for a resilient structure, and finishes and stains beautifully.
Finish Colour: Brown
The distressed look of this warm brown hue brings out the character of the wood, adding rustic charm to this cabinet.