Harbor View Storage Cabinet
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
This product is ordered directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for refund or exchange once shipped.
Dimensions: Width: 35.5'' Height: 61'' Depth: 16.75''
Other items and packages in this collection
Product OverviewCountrified roots and contemporary flair combine in this charming Harbor View storage cabinet. Finished in a rustic salt oak, the horizontally-slatted doors and solid wood knobs radiate shaker-style simplicity with the perfect touch of splendour. This transitional cabinet complements both contemporary and traditional styles, making it easy to integrate into your decor. What's more, engineered wood overlaid with paper laminate creates a durable piece that withstands the rigours of daily use.
- Engineered wood finished in paper laminate offers a durable piece with a sleek design.
- Salt oak finish complements both contemporary and traditional styles.
- Plethora of storage space with four adjustable shelves is hidden behind the doors.
- Horizontally-slatted doors and solid wood knobs are reminiscent of shaker-style simplicity.
Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth.
Materials and Construction
Engineered wood provides the warmth and beauty of natural wood, and can be easily and beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. Engineered wood products are designed to maximize the natural strength and durability of wood, making them resistant to heat, stains and scratches.
Finish Type: Paper Laminate
Paper laminate is created by printing a wood grain or coloured design onto a thin layer of paper and then coating it with plastic resin. The paper is bonded to the engineered wood using adhesives, heat and pressure. Sustainable and resistant to wear, paper laminate offers a sleek, stylish touch and won't warp, crack or split.
Finish Colour: Salt Oak
Finished in beautiful light grey with brown undertones, this piece is complements both contemporary and traditional styles, making it easy to integrate into your decor.