Santa Fe Rusticos Solid Pine Unfolding Bar
- Delivery and placement in your home. Learn more about our delivery process.
- Basic assembly of your item (except items marked “Customer Assembly Required”).
- Disposal of packing material for most items.
- Free shipping to almost any store of your choice (selected in checkout).
Specialty Installation and Assembly:
- We offer professionally licensed installation and assembly services at competitive prices in many communities in Canada. Call 1-888-933-8786 to check if these services are available in your area.
Dimensions: Width: 54.25'' Height: 37.35'' Depth: 25.25''
Product OverviewHost parties with ease thanks to this Santa Fe Rusticos unfolding bar. With ample room for wine and liquor bottles, you can easily mix your favourite concoction in a jiffy. Shelves and wine glass racks offer space to store a wide variety of glassware, while a single drawer provides a place to store small accessories, such as stirrers, corkscrews and even cocktail umbrellas. Plus, the solid pine construction ensures this bar remains sturdy no matter how crazy your flair-bartending tricks get.
- Unfold this bar when your guests arrive and then collapse the bar when the night is done.
- Corral corkscrews, aerators and other bar accessories in the drawer.
- Neatly store wine and liquor bottles using the dedicated shelving.
- Keep glasses on hand thanks to the ample shelf space and wine glass racks.
- The Santa Fe Rusticos collection is hand-crafted from natural materials with traditional techniques used by Mexican artisans for hundreds of years.
Wipe the furniture both inside and out with a dry cloth prior to placing it in your home to prevent surface staining from the natural wax coating this piece.
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Furniture made from pine has a natural colouring that looks elegant and gives warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface that holds most finishes well.
Due to the live nature of the materials used to manufacture this piece, you many notice certain reactions to its environment, such as cracking, splitting, warping or squeaking, especially in very dry climates. These changes are completely characteristic of solid pine and rustic wood furniture, and enhance the beauty and uniqueness of your one-of-a-kind furniture.